Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Jesus Cheats

When I moved down to Florida to start school, my parents were nice enough to give me $50 in Chipotle gift certificates (Thanks guys!). I had recently shown my parents the glory of the "small baby" sized burrito, and since I was the one to bring them this wondrous food, they naturally assumed that I had an extreme love for the things myself.

They were absolutely correct in this assumption.

I have sustained myself on almost exclusively Chipotle style Tabasco drenched barbacoa burrito bowls, and I until my stream of gift cards expires, I will continue doing so. Each time I hand over a gift card though, I can see the end inching its way closer. Soon I will be out of gift cards.
I hate to say it, but I may have to ... end it all.

I just hope the big guy managed to open up a few Chipotles cloud-side.


(Click to Enlarge)

7 comments:

Texas Katie said...

I still believe Freebirds will be in heaven. And if school doesn't work out; you should totally open a chain in the FL.

Just a thought.

Alaina said...

I especially like Jesus' Jesus piece.

D Wheezy said...

Yeah. I figured he probably wouldn't have a cross. Bad memories.

burrito eater said...

I love the cartoon!

can you make it bigger so that it is easily readable on the main page?

Swid said...

I don't know you fare in the "cooking for yourself" department, but I figured out a reasonably good clone of Chipotle's burritos a while back...

Matthew Johnson said...

I'm glad you also realize that Qdoba is the disgusting counterpart for Chipotle. :-)

D Wheezy said...

Yeah. Their burritos just seem ... soggier. Or something. I'll still eat them, but it just seems kinda wrong.