Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Jesus Cheats

When I moved down to Florida to start school, my parents were nice enough to give me $50 in Chipotle gift certificates (Thanks guys!). I had recently shown my parents the glory of the "small baby" sized burrito, and since I was the one to bring them this wondrous food, they naturally assumed that I had an extreme love for the things myself.

They were absolutely correct in this assumption.

I have sustained myself on almost exclusively Chipotle style Tabasco drenched barbacoa burrito bowls, and I until my stream of gift cards expires, I will continue doing so. Each time I hand over a gift card though, I can see the end inching its way closer. Soon I will be out of gift cards.
I hate to say it, but I may have to ... end it all.

I just hope the big guy managed to open up a few Chipotles cloud-side.


(Click to Enlarge)

6 comments:

Katie said...

I still believe Freebirds will be in heaven. And if school doesn't work out; you should totally open a chain in the FL.

Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

I especially like Jesus' Jesus piece.

D Wheezy said...

Yeah. I figured he probably wouldn't have a cross. Bad memories.

burrito eater said...

I love the cartoon!

can you make it bigger so that it is easily readable on the main page?

Matthew Johnson said...

I'm glad you also realize that Qdoba is the disgusting counterpart for Chipotle. :-)

D Wheezy said...

Yeah. Their burritos just seem ... soggier. Or something. I'll still eat them, but it just seems kinda wrong.