Saturday, March 31, 2007

Google makes an A-S-S out of U and M-E

I dunno what the deal is with Google AdSense. I really can't understand how it comes up with it's logic probably 50% of the time.

Take this for example....


(Click Image to Enlarge in New Window)

Google either thinks Deloreans, Chipotle, Jesus, or I, am homosexual. I guess in that mix I'm pulling for Google to be referring to Deloreans, but Michael J. Fox might have a different opinion.

Video Google, on the other hand, concurs with AdSense.

2 comments:

Double M said...

Those Brokeback videos always get me. I love those things.

Although, this may be my favorite and unfortunately, it doesn't use the Brokeback music.

I'm surprized Google can ask "Are You Gay?". That probably crosses some line somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who loves to taste new things. Right now I'm building my personal photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive this. I came across a truly amazing site which explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not sure about how accurate the info given there iz. If some guys over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I'd extremely appreciate it, cause I really would love to try solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.