Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sketches

Well - I spent the better part of yesterday figuring out how to get my dad's HP 5500c scanner working (apparently HPs scanner software doesn't play nice with any IE version above 6) ... so I figured I might as well make use of the fruits of my labors.

Ever since I began unemployment, I've made it a goal to draw something every day. Sometimes those efforts are dedicated to creating comics, and other days I draw something random or just find a topic online that I want to draw.

On the top are some sketches that led up to the appendix sacrifice comic, and beneath that is a sketch that reveals my incredibly nerdy nature and my extreme excitement for summer blockbusters.

Usually for comics I'll make some rough sketches then start from scratch in Flash. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. As always, click to enlarge.




By the way - sometimes my sharing of Interesting Internets (see links on the right) exceeds the pace of my actual blogging. If you want to, you can subscribe to the RSS Feed for my Reader share and always see what's new and awesome in all the internet stuff I'm reading. Even if you aren't interested in the RSS Feed, just click here to peruse what I've found insightful in the past few days.

Thanks to everybody who has taken an interest in what I'm up to lately. This year, supposedly, the whole idea of blogging is gonna reach it's peak. I'm humbled to think that people actually are interested in what's going on in my life.

1 comment:

Ross said...

Don't be humbled, we're not interested- we're just as bored as you are. Why else would someone read a blog? Just kidding Dan (kindanotreally)