Monday, June 11, 2007

Mario Part-ay

Well, last weekend was my birthday. I turned 25, which, according to my brother, is the last truly "happy" one. I just hope my car insurance actually lowers a bit. Thanks to everybody who dropped me a line, whether it be via the internets or other means.

This year, I didn't do anything crazy in the way of celebration, just a nice relaxing weekend. I think that means I'm officially old. emily bought me Mario Party 8 for the Wii, so a good chunk of the day was spent playing that.

For those of you who aren't familiar, Mario Party is basically board game put into video form, and is quite fun as long as you don't take things too seriously. All the former grudges are forgotten, and the denizens of Mario universe get together and have a good time. I'm just glad that I got to share in the fun on my birthday.

(Click to Enlarge)

7 comments:

BC said...

wes knows how to draw weiners on peoples faces

Ross said...

Great comic Wheezy, I'd expect to see something like this on Penny Arcade.
And very true Ben.

D Wheezy said...

Thank ya Mr. Ross.

If Wes was at my birthday drawing wangs and didn't even say hi I'm going to be a tiny bit upset.

Double M said...

Couple of questions:

1) Why doesn't your cat have a caption? I didn't know they made those.

2) Why is Mario in the ass-raped/Rex Grossman position? What kind of party was this...and why wasn't I invited?

In any case, I think you have mentioned cod pieces (please don't watch that entire video) in two comics striaght. I think three is a pattern...although I'm not sure whether that is good or bad.

D Wheezy said...

Well ... on the bright side according to Howard Stern I've had boobs in my comics like... 8 times. So I think I'm still on the straight side.

As for the Grossman pose, maybe DK couldn't find anything else to do after Princess left....

Ross said...

So that was Howard Stern... I was wondering who that was in that strip.

D Wheezy said...

Well that doesn't say much for my artistic ability.

You DO know that was supposed to be Mario in this comic right? From the Super Mario Brother video games?