Monday, September 01, 2008

Warhammer Online Cinematic - Blur Studio

Remember that short I shared a while back called "A Gentleman's Duel"? Well if not, go watch it because it's good stuff. That was a short by Blur Studio, which I found out recently also was the force behind that Marvel short I showed a few months back.

Well turns out that Blur Studio does a lot of game cinematics as well. Their most recently released one is for the upcoming World of Warcraft challenger, Warhammer Online. Yes, I know Blizzard stole all their ideas from Warhammer, so don't bother getting into that. This blog isn't for that.

What this blog is for (these days anyway) is showing some awesome animations, so moving right along, this is Blur Studio's Warhammer Online cinematic.

3 comments:

Johnny said...

That was awesome - makes me want to waste my life playing Warhammer online.

D Wheezy said...

Heck yeah.

As long you don't up rent because of your lack of job once you get fired from leveling up your Warlock Dark Elf for 148 hours straight... I'm cool with it.

Anonymous said...

When you wake up in the morning you have the choice to achieve anything you want. Do not waste another do reading stupid web comments...get out there and live life!
________
haddin

Warhammer Europe Gold