Monday, October 22, 2007

Edward seems to have lost some weight

I'm not going to lie to you. This week I was blindsided by a bit of information that is rather detrimental to my day to day life.

Florida does not sell 40 oz malt liquor.

I know what you're thinking. "Who cares Dan? It's not like you ever really have a strong need for malt liquor or anything. Get over it." But I don't think you understand. Ever heard of something called "Edward 40 Hands?" If you haven't, it's a drinking game that's based on the Tim Burton movie "Edward Scissor Hands." Not only that, but it makes for a great Halloween costume.

Unless, of course, you live in Florida.

(Click to Enlarge)

5 comments:

ToddS said...

Well done sir! I'm always in the mood for a good 40.

D Wheezy said...

Yes we know - you big booze hound you!

Shabutie said...

so which half can you not explain?

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I have had to travel for work, so I figured I would catch up on some Dwheezy originals. Classic as always...
I have one possible request though, maybe reach back into the "vault" and pull out some old school events. Such topics as "The Glasses of Weiland," Beanball, Ryan Long, Delta 88s, crazy fathers and their need for their children to wear socks, and oh yes my personal favorite while playing Madden I believe.... "4th and thirty! That is longer then my dildo!" -Anonymous....

D Wheezy said...

Oh man Schaible. I forgot about some of those.

I"m not sure the world is ready for such topics. Mainly because it'd just be you and me enjoying them.

Then again there's only about 10 people reading these things anyway...