Monday, August 13, 2007

Dante had it all Wrong

A couple of comics ago, the subject of hell was brought up in the comments area of the ol' blog. Interesting stuff in there, you should check it out from time to time.

At any rate, my dad, an avid golfer who plays at the very least twice a week, even in the coldest of Nebraska winters, made what I believe was his first ever comment on my blog. And of course, it referenced golf.

"Dear Old Dad said...

There's no golf in hell.....that's why it's hell....
August 4, 2007 11:01 PM"
Well Dad, you very well might be right. But after years of playing golf with you and hearing your thoughts on the game, I think there might be something you would consider to be even worse.

(Click to Enlarge)

Before you ask, that's not supposed to be my dad. It's just a generic dude who found his way to hell. Probably the guy who invented red arrows for left hand turns at traffic lights.

5 comments:

Paul said...

Chipotle is the devil's food. I knew it. Hell might not be so bad after all.

Unknown said...

One would think that Satan would be smart enough to get a burrito bowl with 3 small tortillas.

What is the Devils choice in meat? I'm thinking Carnitas...

D Wheezy said...

I think that Satan isn't confident enough in his masculinity to get the burrito bowl. He'd probably call it a "salad" and scoff.

I agree on carnitas. That meat just kinda sounds evil.

Minh said...

My bet is on half-barbacoa, half carnitas.

Stobber said...

is this a subversive ad for Freebirds?

also, a link for you all. video is SFW, but audio is headphones-only.

http://www.fearthegaychicken.com/